PPO Breakfast at H&V an advantage?

Emsymommy

Living, dreaming and breathing Disney
unfortunatly we are also booked during the opening period of GE , so I was thinking if there might be an advantage if we book a PPO breakfast at Hollywood and Vine ?
Any thoughts?

I am going to say no. There is a great chance that the park will open well before 8 am even if they do not say they will

If it goes like Pandora at AK-and I think it will do just that and then some-then it's a resounding NO. We use to book Tusker House as a PPO advantage, since Pandora opened, we skip it, the lines are forming while we would be eating.

Thank you all for the input! I am trying to avoid the rope drop with two children ! We are acctually more interested in TS than GE so i an kind of hoping that already beiing in the park and then heading to TS would be a great option ?!

Since there will be capacity issues, perhaps having a TS reservation will allow you to actually enter the park?

do you think HS will hit capacity that quickly ? Anyone know how it was with pandora ?

I know you want to avoid rope drop, but I would recommend getting to dhs early and rope dropping TSL... if you arrive 30mins before official opening u will probably be able to hit TSL with no/low waits... crowds there will build exponentially once ppl are tuned away from star wars or leave star wars and enter TSL. As other have said, breakfast will start at 8, but i wouldnt be surprised by pretty regular 7 and 8am openings. At AK when we went a month after pandora opened CMs divided the masses into ppl going to pandora and those not... the rest of AK was a ghost town for 1-2hrs... but then it was wall to wall until close.

Last edited:
We already had an 0800 ADR at Hollywood and Vine for Sept 7th (a Saturday) when they announced the SW:GE opening. We are still going as my daughter wants to meet Fancy Nancy and we'll see how it goes afterwards. Hopefully being able to book FP+ at 66 days out (this is the next to last day of our trip) will allow us to get the one we want and if were are able to sneak into SW:GE right after breakfast for a quick look around we'll count ourselves lucky. Though I do expect all the ADR's for PPO breakfast will be gone quickly now the announcement has been made. The advantage I see is that I don't have to wait outside to get into the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter