PPO Breakfast and New Welcome Show

Alex Perelgut

Earning My Ears
Hey folks! Sorry if someone's asked this before, but I've been struggling to get clarity on things. [EDIT: And i'm new to the forums, so I haven't seen all the back catalogue of questions yet]

I just booked 8am breakfast at CRT for a trip in Dec., and I'm not sure whether or not the new welcome show in the park means that PPO reservations no longer get the benefit of an empty Main Street (even for a reduced amount of time).

Are they letting everyone in at once? Or do PPO people still get a bit of a head-start (e.g. 7:45 vs 8am?)

Thanks!

do PPO people still get a bit of a head-start (e.g. 7:45 vs 8am?)

Yes.

But, since ALL of the PPO guests are let in as a group at the same time, you will be with a group of people, all heading up Main St.

Yes.

But, since ALL of the PPO guests are let in as a group at the same time, you will be with a group of people, all heading up Main St.

I assume there is a second check point for people eating at BOG somewhere in the hub?

I assume there is a second check point for people eating at BOG somewhere in the hub?

Yes, towards the left of the hub. They have a sign on a stick that says breakfast check-in, or something along those lines. That's who controls who can get past the hub and who can't.

Here's what I've always wondered:

So you have a PPO for some random MK restaurant, it's at 8:30 when the park opens at 9. Where do you go before the park opens? There's a sea of humanity outside the gates (there used to be anyway -- I don't know how it's different with the new morning show), so how do they know who has an ADR and who doesn't?

Here's what I've always wondered:

So you have a PPO for some random MK restaurant, it's at 8:30 when the park opens at 9. Where do you go before the park opens? There's a sea of humanity outside the gates (there used to be anyway -- I don't know how it's different with the new morning show), so how do they know who has an ADR and who doesn't?

All the way to the LEFT entry tap-style -or- all the way to the RIGHT entry tap-style.

There will be a banner there marked with "Character Breakfast" or similar.

See #10s on my standard MK Entry map below and in the "WDW Maps" sticky post.

MK-Gates_031917_zpsgfjdeui2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter