Potty Training

Windy City Heather

DIS Veteran
When we stay at Disney they give us bed protectors. How does it work on the cruise? Do they supply them or do I need to bring my own. My dd usually stays dry at night so I don't want to put her in pull ups but I want the bed protected.

Since we've gotten through the potty training thing and now only have a few late night accidents now and again, we are planning to use Pullups.

I would bring a protector with you or alternatively a folded bath towel with an opened up plastic grocery bag below it under the sheet always does the trick in a pinch. Housekeeping is so great on board. If you explain how you'd like the bed made, they'll happily oblige.

I agree with you. My guy rarely wets at night anymore so pullups would be a step backwards and he would be upset about having to wear one.

My girls were sleeping in the pull out soaf together so pull ups were the only way to go (according to my older daughter :-) ). I know it may seem like a step back but you could get the Disney pullups and explain that they are only for the ship...

Buy the little blue puppy training pads that you get at a pet store. Very cheap and small enough to fold and place in your bag. They are disposable, so no need to wash them if an accident happens. Give them to your stateroom host and tell them the bed(s) the child will be sleeping in and ask him/her to place them under the sheet. Saves the bed/mattress and does not effect the child. They will place them under the sheets at your pull down service. They will always wash the sheets if needed, not a big deal. One of our host once told us, with all the excitment and late night drinks, accidents are common. He then thanked us for bringing the pads explaining how this made his job so much easier. Hope that helps.:thumbsup2 :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter