POTD Match Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC01977.jpg

Hmmm.... seems more than one likes butt! hehehehee...

As to time zone, I have no idea how DIS posts do time, but go to the first image of this series and whatever time it says for you, advance it 24 hours. For me, that is 5:40am Thursday.

Now, if no one posts till say 8am, then the next starter after that would be 8am the next day.

Basically, whatever the starter picture is, it gets 24 hours.

That seem good?

:)

Jud

Hmmm.... seems more than one likes butt! hehehehee...

As to time zone, I have no idea how DIS posts do time, but go to the first image of this series and whatever time it says for you, advance it 24 hours. For me, that is 5:40am Thursday.

Now, if no one posts till say 8am, then the next starter after that would be 8am the next day.

Basically, whatever the starter picture is, it gets 24 hours.

That seem good?

Jud

Sounds good to me:thumbsup2

Just for the record- earliest post for next Starter Picture is 5:40AM on Thursday.

Jud

Jud your killing me, I am a late night person. I am finally asleep then until I get my wife at 7am and at that point my eye lids are held up by toothpicks.

I think the person putting up the picture should decide how close to match such as when I put up the Troll I meant anything from Maelstrom. But the default should be as close as possible.

Since it is technically before the start of the game, here is mine.

Piazzo1-1.jpg

That is still the operational image!

And don't worry about starter time- it will vary widely. I mean unless someone is very determined to post at 5:40am every day from here on out!

Jud

I will make it easy. Any of the lego figures from outside at DTD!! I believe there are Snow White, Toy Story, The Sea Serpent, and the Dogs? :cool1:

100_3288_zps75972ec1.jpg

I'll see your Woody, and raise you a Racer!

POTDMatch-P1060892.jpg

Jud

Woody's, back sides, not sure I can come into this thread anymore. Y'all making me blush:rotfl2:

Got nothing for today, last trip was at night and the one before it was raining cats and frogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter