POSTING TO UP YOUR POST COUNT

You actually have 14 posts. And have finally gotten 10 of them NOT on the DVC board.

You also must be registered on DISboards for 24 hours for the extra options (PMs, signatures) to be open to you. Once you've reached that milestone, it take the system 30-60 minutes to recognize it.

Wait....I didn't post on the right board? Do I have enough to be registered? Thank you for your help! Tina

Wait....I didn't post on the right board? Do I have enough to be registered? Thank you for your help! Tina
You need a minimum of 10 posts for the added options. The DVC board posts do not count. That's why people are directed to post here on the test board, as those count. You're already registered (as of this morning).

You're good. But your options won't be available to you until sometime after 5:20 am tomorrow (pacific time).

I’m confused. What are we trying to achieve here? Why do the number of posts matter?
In order for new members to have the ability to add signatures, or participate in PMs (called conversations here), there is a minimum number of posts they have to have under their belts, as well as a 24 hours minimum time since registering here on DISboards before those options are available to them.

Many people trying to work DVC deals, requiring conversations, come here to up their post count quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter