Posting Report Question

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
It has been over a year since I posted a report and didn't need to worry about this question. I took alot of great pics my last trip that I'd like to share in with my report. Is that doable? Or do you prefer we don't include pics? Just thought I'd ask before I start working on my report. Thanks

99, I think if Dan "the man" Murphy can put pics to his mini-trips and meets on the Community Board, I don't think anyone here would have a problem with your pics! :D

Besides, I LOVE seeing other people's pictures of WDW, it makes the trip report that much more real!

I look forward to reading your trip report now! ;)

rn_pic_1.jpg

dvcis.gif

dps.jpg

DVC Member since 1995

99, I'd love to see lots of pictures with your trip report, so please post them! :)

<center>
NewWinnie2.jpg
MickeyMinnieValentine.gif

</center>

I 2nd that opinion! Pictures really bring a trip report to life! :)
Maybe you could put some sort of warning in the subject line for those with slow internet connections...? Just a thought. :)

castle_moonlight.jpg

<font face="Class Garmnd BT"><font color="ff69b4"><big>Jennybºoº benny</big></font>
<font color="9400d3">~~DVC Member~~
Onsite: Poly '76, Contemp '98, BWV '99, CBR '00, BWV '00, CBR '01
Offsite: '74 '80 '82 '88
Next trip: BWV~June '01, ASM/BWV~Nov '01</font>
<a href="http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jsmith12/jillian&kylecharacterpage.html">Jillian & Kyle's Disney Character Website</a></font>

Sure 99, we would love to see your pictures! Post away!

hipgrl1.gif
iluvchat.gif

<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font>
<font color=green>
<font color=FF00CC>Co-Moderator Theme Parks, Attractions and Strategies

I just didn't want to step over any bounds. I'll start working on it this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter