Posters to show what they are doing in WDW right now.

mickeem

Crazy4WDW!!
This was in the Orlando sentinel today-
Its a website that a Disneyphile created to show his wife where he and his son were in WDW. (His wife couldn't go on th trip)

Now he has made it a national site. so you can stand in line at Space mountain, and post what is happening. Line information, crowd info, weather, and it has a map to show where you are texting from.
You can send a photo of what you are seeing as well.. Very cool..
Something to do on your next trip??

(btw- I am in NO WAY associated with this site, I just thought it was a very neat idea!)

twisney DOT com

Thanks for finding twisney.com and thanks for spreading the word! Since we were just at Disney and wishing we were back, it's been great to watch other's experiences in the parks as they go throughout their days. It really is fun, isn't it?

The pictures/photos are neat to watch, just wish there were more. I guess, as time goes on, the hopper will fill up.

By the way, if anyone has suggestions on features to add, just email direct to me (contact info on the site).

- Scott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter