postcards

dis4harley

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else gotten a postcard for allstars in september for $49 a night?????

I was planning a trip for next march and now I am so excited i think i am going to move it up to september

but my parents did!! Wah........... I brought them with us on our last trip and they get rewarded with the postcard!! Not fair. I think they got it because I also ordered the planning video for them so they would know a little bit more about WDW. And, I can't talk them into taking a trip at the end of August either...........

So close, and yet so far. ;)

One came today in my daughter's name - it was $49.00 for value resorts, end of august through sept. I had also ordered her the 'adult' version of the vacation video before our last trip - now she's getting all the offers and can't go in Sept !!!:rolleyes:

I got one today also. I would love to be able to change my dates, but we have already gotten the airline tickets and taken the vacation time, so its too late for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter