Post your vmk name in here

AllyGirlie

<font color=blue>Si tu savais...<font color=purple
What's everyone's usernames for VMK? I already know some people's, but not all..

Mine's AllyGirlie

Mine's Maliboomer. I know. Crazy.

P.S: Do you think your signature is approriate?

maliboomer said:
Mine's Maliboomer. I know. Crazy.

P.S: Do you think your signature is approriate?
I don't have a problem with it. I would pm a Webmaster if you are wondering. :)

It's a good question since I signed on to DIS with a different name then my VMK character! VMK character is BassChickBritt! Say hi if anyone sees me!

Mine's...drum roll, please...HorsePrincess! :faint: I know, the shock is too much! ;)

~*HorsePrincess*~

DementedRiku said:
It's a good question since I signed on to DIS with a different name then my VMK character! VMK character is BassChickBritt! Say hi if anyone sees me!
I've been looking for you! lol

I know most DISers by now but, I'm trying to have a full DIS friends list, lol.

Hi everyone. My name is dudezeke and if you want to meet tell me when and we will meet in the tomorrowland hub. My second account will be named spacezeke if that name is accepted :cool1:

I heart pirates of the carribean pirate:

My name is dudezeke and my second account will be spacezeke

pirate:

Wish List: Inferno, Haunted mansion room code, spacesuit

I'm............................................................................................................................................ High Light this for a great surprize.> I'm bored, and Renpener! The shock might get you from the second one <

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter