Post Your Pirate Pictures

Aquagirl

Move like a jellyfish, rhythm is nothing, you go w
I'm looking for ideas for my pirate costume. Please post your pics I'd love to see them. pirate:

We had great fun putting our pirate outfits together! Hope you have as much fun!

You can also do a search for pirate costumes or pirate night, etc., and a lot of threads should come up with pictures. I've posted this one before. Have fun!
Scan0019_0019.jpg

My DH, this is from the Magic Oct 15 2005 cruise
47b5ce09b3127cce955c81d1b27b00000055108AZuWzZw3cs8

the two of us
47b5ce09b3127cce955c81de334400000036138AZuWzZw3cs8

:thumbsup2 Wow everyone has great pirate costumes. Did most people dress up on the cruise?

:confused3

ummm... no... at least not on the Wonder this last week. I was the only adult (other than CMs) that I saw but I didn't mind... the fam and I had a great time doing it and we were the center of attention from many CMs and Guests... Go on and dress up.

I would post a pic, but I don't have enough posts yet... I'm not allowed LOL.

These arent really "costumes", but they were easy. ;)
f2a35544.jpg

We didnt really see people go all out with costumes...lots of bandanas though.

We are just back from the 3/18 Magic Eastern and we did not notice any crusiers dressed up but we could have missed somebody. A lot of people had the bandanas on that are provided with dinner. Kathy

Aquagirl, sorry i couldn't PM you back for some reason. Got my shirt from www.faireware.com, spats, headscarf, patch, earing and sash from a local costume shop but have seen the same thing online. My wife got her outfit from Nightmare factory online. The girls got there costumes from Party City store but I have also seen them online. We also got the tatoos from the store.
Hope that helps.

I made these myself I went and bought shirts and sweat pants and cut them then used fabric paint and painted the Mickey head and crossbones and on the back they say Ahoy Mickey! I also bought black fabric and made the belts. When they had their picture taken with Mickey he was SO excited about their shirts he thought they were GREAT so made all that hard work worth it:thumbsup2

P1010003.jpg
P1010007_edited.jpg
P1010002_edited.jpg

PirateKids.jpg

We had lots of people dress up on our cruise...Xmas 2005. I think it just depends on when ya cruise for those who dress up or not. Either way it was a blast to dress up, those who didn't asked us how we knew...the Dis of course :thumbsup2

Here is ours from MNSSHP. We wore the same costumes on the last two cruises.

MNSSHPpic.jpg

Squid

Everyones costumes look great!!!

Thanks Disneynut! I have a Party City here, I'll check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter