Post your flags here

djs113

Luvs to Cruise on the Magic !
Hi all, another depressed NYer here. I have lost many friends and co-workers here on Tuesday. I think it would be great if people would start posting their flags here to show the solidarity for our country in this time of grief. Bless all

http://www.dizpins.com/pics/a-flag.gif

- David

David, I would love to post my flag there but I do not know how to do it. Can you please help me out ? I am so sorry for your loss and even though it may not be much comfort at this time, please know that there are people who truly care. My prayers and hugs go out to you.
Wenabre

Wennabre,

within your

User CP

Edit Profile

Signature

add this next to your picture that you already have, (without the quotation marks)

<brc><"img src=http://www.dizpins.com/pics/a-flag.gif">

Thanks for the kind words

- David

are with you and the family of your friends and loved ones. God Bless them

cindy:(

David, I am so sorry for your loss.

God bless them all, and God Bless America

Leslie

David I know how you feel. A relative of mine is a firefighter in Staten Island. Many of the firefighters lost on Tues were friends of his.

My thoughts are with you and the many others that have lost friends and family.

David,

Prayers and pixiedust to you for your friends and their families.

My heart and prayers go out to everyone who has suffered so much from this horrfic tragedy.

God Bless, and I wave my flag proudly!

Roy (Brer_Frog)

brerflag.gif

David

Sorry for your lost. Please know that everyone since this tragedy has been in my prayers since it has happen.

Cathy:(

sept 11 is a black day for the usa and for whole the world
and l hope that amerika and the rest off the world ,do what they have to do
that this never happens again

take care and l remember all of you in my prayers

from the netherlands

ronald

Proud to be an American , and from a firefighting family.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.....UNITED WE STAND

Keeping all in our prayers.

The All-Stars and Stripes Pin Trading Team proudly waves our flag. Our hearts go out to all of our fellow citizens of the United States, and the world, who lost friends and family in this useless act of terrorism. I learned my family is safe in NYC and I wish all our pin-trading friends to get that same message.

Proud to fly our flag

goofyflag.gif
minnieflag.gif

To anyone who has experienced a loss in this tragedy, we send our deepest sympathy. If we can unite as a strong nation, we can overcome most any obstacle!

I work in NYC and it was simply unreal. My family and friends are safe, thank God. I worked at the WTC 2 years ago too.
America is not only a building, it is a nation filled with determined, caring, and compassionate people.

Michelle

Hey perndwler, can you let us know where you got the Mickey clipart and anyone else that has been using all of these patriotic Mickey logos. I do not know where they can be found and how to get them on the posts. Thanks for everyones help. We are proud to be Americans and Bless all of us now and in the future. Special wishes to Julian, "MickeyExtreme" keep up the good work and take care of yourself during this tragic time. Alicia and Susan

Hoping I followed David's directions correctly!
God Bless!

Kathy

TinkerKat, you and I are doing something wrong. Can someone please help us?

Shari

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter