Post your favorite photo

My picture to the left (sorry dont know what thats called) is my favourite engagement picture - sorry again dont know how to make it any bigger - hopefully by the time I get married (3 years time):rotfl: I will be able to. Anyway this was the gift we got from the GF cast members when we returned to our room after my DF proposed its a white choc mickey surrounded by strawberries dressed in chocolate tuxedos with a red rose and a card. We havent really got any pics together neither of us really like getting our photo taken.

Oh didn't notice this post until now!Everyone's pics are great! :goodvibes

Well I haven't got any real good pics to hand of us two, so this will do i suppose, We are are on a night out and yep as you have guessed it we where both a little bit :drinking1

Sorry about the quality it was taken on a camera phone.

niccijohn.jpg

I think I'm cheating too, as I'm neither engaged nor married :haha:
But this is a pic of me and my DBF on New Year's Eve, and we have been together 3 years this year - I would LOVE a DFTW, and DBF is giving it some thought ;)

1143483302a3601511424b935285060l.jpg

ok so how did I miss this thread?!?! i don't have my professional pics online right now to post, so i can't really put my FAVORITES...but here are some I like

umbrella.jpg

second line

n61700476_30256867_7776.jpg

engagement pic

n61700476_30300474_7119-1.jpg

n61700476_30300436_7695.jpg

bridal portraits

Gee how i missed this thread is beyond me:confused3

I have a few to post but I am at work and cant get to them right now

love it, love it....keep em coming!

Great idea Tammy!:thumbsup2

Your pictures are all beautiful...

This was taken at our engagment party....(it was very hard to choose pictures...)

titlephoto341_17_bw.jpg

This was at another of our engagement parties...

DSC_0134.JPG

Tammy, I totally understand you. It's hard to choose a favorite...And I'm not getting married yet!:rotfl2: I don't want to imagine my DB and Me trying to pic from our special day or something. We LOVE photography, you can imagine how many photos we have if we've being together like almost 6 years!!! Hehe Thank God for the Auto mode in the cameras!!!

I decided to post 3 of the most recent...

n501838632_14727_4405.jpg

n501838632_14720_7543.jpg

421567896_111777ff44.jpg

I hope everybody likes them,....as I've been enjoying all of your photos:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter