Post Your Favorite Magic Kingdom Snack Here!

horse11

DIS Veteran
What is your favorite snack from MK and were did you get it? Post pictures if you have any:thumbsup2

One of the snacks I have found out about after our trip in may is the cupcake cup. I will be on the hunt for one of these on my trip in October along with the Pumkin ice cream walffle cone YUM!!!!!

Oh goodie so glad you guys are participating:cheer2: There is a method to my madness:crazy2: I am looking for some ideas for snacks while at MNSSHP because it sounds as if their will be no time for dinning but snacking now that is a different story:thumbsup2

DOLE WHIP! DOLE WHIP! DOLE WHIP!

I'm a maniac. I bought a Dole Whip air freshener for my car and a WDW Dole Whip T-shirt in June.

A week ago I was in Disneyland and insisted it was Dole Whip o'clock at 3:00pm.

What is your favorite snack from MK and were did you get it? Post pictures if you have any:thumbsup2

One of the snacks I have found out about after our trip in may is the cupcake cup. I will be on the hunt for one of these on my trip in October along with the Pumkin ice cream walffle cone YUM!!!!!

Where is the pumpkin ice cream thing? I am a sucker for anything pumpkin! Do you think they will have it by the middle of September?

I haven't tried these yet but sure would want to if I was looking for a big snack -- 3 kinds of loaded waffle fries from The Outpost across from Pecos Bill's. I think there was a BLT one, something with gravy and cheese curds, and one with pulled pork and coleslaw. My mouth started watering when I typed that! :blush:

I am also going to try hard to get Gaston's pork shank this next trip. Can you tell I like meaty snacks better than sweets? ;)

Besides the ones mentioned,

French onion soup @BOG
FudgeBrownie Sundae @ Storybrook treats
Popcorn cart in front of City hall
Cinnamon Roll @ Gaston's
Breadsticks @ Pinnochio's
Mickey Pretzel @ Cool Ship cooling station

Cant wait to try the new Sweet potato Nuggets @Outpost this trip!

Popcorn-Close-Up.jpg

Ditto on the pumpkin ice cream waffle!!!!

Are the jalapeño pretzels available anywhere in MK?? That's still on my must-try list too!

Dole Whip of course!

And the cinnamon almonds/pecans from the carts!! YUM!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter