Post your favorite Character photo

2qbgor9.jpg

Thanks for dusting this thread off perlster.

These require some backstory.

The first picture is taken inside the main building of Pixar Animation Studios.

KIF_1228.jpg

When I saw Sulley walking through DCA 2 months later, I told him that I got to visit Pixar once and that it was a great place. While I continued on my way, I soon heard loud stomping noises behind me. I turned around to find Sulley following me with a small army of kids behind him. The handler informed me that I had to follow Sulley to his picture spot and that he wanted me to be first in line.

DSC_0081.jpg

When I thought it was time to go(this whole exchange was running on five minutes or so at this point), I was told that Sulley wanted to take some special pictures.

DSC_0080.jpg

And then he gave me a hug, which is kind of tough to see considering Sulley's size.

DSC_0077.jpg

I'm still not sure why he was so excited because I'd been to Pixar once. Maybe he thought I said that I worked at Pixar, but either way it was a lot of fun.

I hope you find him. When I saw him, he was in the HPB area of DCA, which is where I think he usually is when he's out. Be aware that I don't believe he does the scare pose all the time, so you may have to do something like get really excited or have a MI pin or something like that.

In keeping with the theme a picture from my recent visit to Star Wars Weekends at Walt Disney World.

"Gwarsh, I am your father."

DSC_0268.jpg

It was great fun. I think that anyone who loves both Star Wars and Disney needs to make it to Star Wars Weekends at least once in their life.

Here are two encounters I had with Cinderella: :lovestruc

Drawn to the Magic @ DCA
cinderella2.png

Right after her rotation at PFF
cinderella1.png

More to come, I'll repost these on my TR, hopefully to be published tomorrow.

Love this thread, can't wait to post some of my character photos after my trip in September! This thread will have to help me pass the time...

GoofyontheHiSeas....your photo looks so crisp and clear and...professional! What kind of camera were you using?

^^^^^

Is that a recent picture? I didn't even know Rabbit came out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter