Post Your ADRs: September 2009 ADR Master List!

23rd-Narcoossee's 5:40 for our 3yr anniversary
24th-Teppan Edo 4:40
25th-Mama Melrose 1:15
26th-Crystal Palace 8:25am Chef Mickey's 5:30
27th-Hoop Dee Doo 7:15 cat. 2
28th-Le Cellier 5:35
29th-Wolfgang Puck Cafe 6

I am super excited to get Le Cellier for dinner because in the past I have only been able to get a lunch ADR. The only thing I would to try to change is to do Teppan Edo around 5:30. I can't wait to get to Disney.

Here's the updated list. Pretty happy with it. Wish we could have gotten in at CP the night of MNSSHP, but I'll keep trying.

Sept 18th (arrival day): Raglan Road 7:30p
19th: The Wave 5:30p
20th: Rainforest Cafe 5:30p (DtD)
21st: Kona Cafe 5:00p
22nd: The Plaza 5:00p
23rd: Donald's Safari Breakfast 8:20a (really happy with this one!)
Yak and Yeti 4:15p
24th: Rose and Crown 6p

We booked free dining this year and upgraded again to Deluxe since we are taking my mom and niece along. Here is what we got:

9/19 Narcoosee's 5:30pm
9/20 CRT 8:15am
Wolf Gang Puck Cafe 5:30pm
9/21 1900 Park Fare 8:00am
Yachtman's Steakhouse 5:45pm
9/22 Donald's Breakfast at Tuskerhouse 8:00am
Le Cellier 12:40pm
Chefs de France 6:10pm
9/23 Princess Breakfast in Norway 8:05am
Tuttora Italia 11:30
Chef Mickeys 5:45pm
9/24 Boma 8:05am
Sci Fi Diner 11:45
Coral Reef 5:45pm
9/25 Cape May 7:30am
Crystal Palace 11:35
Cap N Jacks 5:45pm
9/26 50's Prime Time 11:30

Can't wait!!

We will be at Crystal Palace on the 25th the same time as you!

I got up at 5:30am this morning but I got everything I wanted:

9/22 Yak + Yeti 12:30 pm
9/23 CRT 7:50pm
9/24 Sci Fi 3:30 pm
9/25 Biergarten 12pm
9/26 Tutto Italia 4:30pm
9/27 Le Celliar 7:50pm

I hardly slept last night mentally preparing for the new online system, but it was easy to use and I feel much better than about my dining plans than I did before my last trip.

I got in early today and booked mine. I was unable to get LeCellier and Ohana which sort of bummed me out but I was OK with everything else.

9/22 - 9/28 Staying at All Star Sports
(all for dinner)

9/22 - Kona Cafe
9/23 1900 Park Fare Cindy's HEA character dinner for my BIRTHDAY!
9/24 Captain's Table at Yacht Club (then back to EPCOT for illuminations!)
9/25
9/26 Chef Mickey's for breakfast
9/27 Hoop De Doo 5pm show to celebrate finishing Expedition Everest Challenge

I figure on Friday we will just do two CS meals since the Hoop de Do is uses two .

Overall, I am happy . Airfare from BDL-MCO is $180 RT so all in all with free dining it's turning into a nice little birthday trip!

Kris:cool1:

I was up at 3:30am (CA time) ready to make our ADR's! I made them all online while on hold for Disney Dining...LOL
I have to say, I really like the new online system! :goodvibes

I was able to get everything we wanted for our first leg at the Poly (we're moving hotels during our stay, so I couldn't take full advantage of the 90+10). I feel so lucky! :cloud9: :dance3::yay::woohoo:

9/23 Crystal Palace Breakfast (Just DH2B and I)
9/24 Yachtsman Steakhouse Dinner
9/24 Brown Derby Lunch
9/25 O'hana Breakfast
9/25 Spirit of Aloha T1 Dinner
9/26 Crystal Palace Breakfast (w/family)
9/27 Kona Café Breakfast
9/27 Biergarten Dinner

Wish List for 2nd part of our stay
50's Prime Time
Raglan Road
Boma
Donald's Safari Bfast
Turf Club
1900 Park Faire
Le Cellier

I was up early today and made our ADR's (then I went back to sleep :) ) We got everything we wanted for the first part of our trip but wasn't able to to book the second part since we are doing a split stay. I didn't get everything on the exact date I wanted and a couple of the times aren't ideal but I am still happy. We have a liitle one so we had wanted to keep dinner as close to 6 as possible and we were able to do that for quite a few :)

September 22nd Chef Mickey's 8:25 PM (I hope to make it a little earlier)
September 23rd Ohana 4:30PM (I hope to make it later)
September 24th Tutto Italia 6:30
September 25th Coral Reef 5:30
September 26th CRT 8:20AM ( I had hoped to get this earlier in the week but I am just happy to have gotten it at all!)
September 26th Wave 5:55
September 27th Crystal Palace 8:45AM
September 27th Boma 5:50

Here are mine but we are not on the Disney DP since we are DVC members, but that is just fine my husband is still going to let me have a few nice meals at nice restaurants I have never been to before :cool1:

September 7 - California Grill - 9:15 p.m.
September 10 - Rose and Crown - 8:15 p.m.
September 13 - House of Blues - 8:00 p.m.

I make mine Sun, 28th. But how does the online work if you make a pick and it is not available?

It offers you other options you might be interested in or other TIMES for the restaurant you want if there are other times available. It's pretty user friendly.

I make mine Sun, 28th. But how does the online work if you make a pick and it is not available?

If your exact time isn't available, it will offer you alternate times if they are available. It will also offer similar restaurants/times as alternates.

When you submit your request, you can select a date range if there's a restaurant you really want and are flexible.

It offers you other options you might be interested in or other TIMES for the restaurant you want if there are other times available. It's pretty user friendly.

I agree. I actually love the new online system! You can really play around to see exactly which options are available during your trip before you finalize your reservations. I hope they continue with this system.

We set the alarm to get up at 4 am and went online only to find our problem. I scheduled out the entire trip. We have a split stay and I could not book past the 27th even though we go over to BCV.

So here I am now begging again. Would anyone please consider making me an ADR at Chef Mickey's for Oct 1 at 4:30 or 5 PM? We are going to MNSSHP and really want this ADR. If someone could just make it and then hold it until I can go in and get it I would be so grateful.

I had trouble yesterday with the 90 +10 so I called was on hold for over an hour and did not get Le Cellier. Thats ok we had a back up. I actually was not sure my grandson would like the dark interior.

The 22nd is our 25th anniversary we are eating at Chef's De France 6.00

23rd we have Chef Mickey's for Breakfast 7:35 am

24thTusker House Breakfast 8:15am
24th Coral Reef 8:15pm

Yak & Yeti 25th 2:30 May Look to change to Dinner

Called at 8:30 this morning and got everything I wanted but I did have to switch a day around.
My ADR's are
Sept 22 T-Rex 11:300.
Pirate make-over 4:00 MNSSHP

Sept 24th-Akershus BK 10:45 a little late but grabbed it anyway
Biergarten 5:05
Sept. 25th- 50's Prime time Cafe 12:45
Sci -Fi Dine In 7:10 a little late will try for an earlier time
Sept 26thTusker House BK -forgot to write what time

Sept 27th- Breakfast with Loli and Stitch 8:30
BBB Magic Kingdom 2:30
1900 Park Fare- 5:55
Sept 28th- Chef Mickey's Bk 8:20
Whispering Canyon Cafe 6:00

I did mine this morning online-

Sept. dinners

22 - Teppan Edo
23 - Kona
24 - 50's Prime Time
25 - Biergarten
26 - Chefs de France
27 - Le Cellier
28 - Tutto Italia

Made all of mine online, very easy! Got everything I wanted...
see you all in September!!:woo hoo.......updated adr's w/ times on page 38 for the master list

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter