Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call Darren Criss as my date. I'll let someone else have Louis.

Hmm, dates for the Awards, you say?

I call dibs on Bella Thorne.

Lol how typical of me.

May I call Logan Lerman as my date?

Lovely, thank you!

tumblr_m386qnlw591rv0vlwo1_500.jpg

ahem yes Louis and I shall be going together.

I think its time for us to announce our relationship to the public

;)

Sorry, a little off topic of dates and such here, but when do you think the new Fantasyland is opening? I know "Holiday 2012", but I reallyyyyyyy hope that means by November 9th. Lololol, knowing my luck, it probably means November 15th, the day after I leave. :headache:

Sorry, a little off topic of dates and such here, but when do you think the new Fantasyland is opening? I know "Holiday 2012", but I reallyyyyyyy hope that means by November 9th. Lololol, knowing my luck, it probably means November 15th, the day after I leave. :headache:

I heard late 2013 but I could be totally wrong

oh wow
do u guys remember wen everyone made videos and posted them to hear everyones voice?

idk i just remembered that.
longg time agoo

I think my bird's eyes are failing her. She keeps freaking out whenever something moves past her cage.

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;44735866 said:
oh wow
do u guys remember wen everyone made videos and posted them to hear everyones voice?

idk i just remembered that.
longg time agoo

Lol I was gonna do that, but then I forgot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter