Post one sentence which will give someone out there rage?

Crocs are still awful, and I will continue to joke about them. If you like to wear Crocs yet can't laugh about them, then the joke is on your feet.
Anyone that owns or has owned a pair of Mickey Crocs and has worn them sockless in the sun can vouch for how long it takes for multiple tan/burnt Mickey images to fade from your feet. It can cause love making to begin with solid laughter. Not a mood enhancer.

The version of Van Halen with Sammy Hagar was the best version of Van Halen. There, I said it.

I kind of agree, though I prefered VH with Dave because Sammy honestly didn't need them - he had a lot of hits on his own! So, really, I prefer VH with Dave, but I prefer Sammy to VH/Dave in general.

Crocs are still awful, and I will continue to joke about them. If you like to wear Crocs yet can't laugh about them, then the joke is on your feet.
Have you seen the recent conversation between Joe Rogan and Mike Judge (creator of Beavis and Butthead) involving the movie Idiocracy and Crocs?

At 2:52 below he explains how/why crocs were in the movie….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter