Post 'em here . . . 2010 Discount Info

CocoCoops

Escapist Extraordinaire
I have an idea....I've been visiting the Codes & Rates board daily surfing the threads to see if any new 2010 impressive discount deals have launched yet. I've also gone so far as to consider putting the disneyworld website on my home page (just can't make that leap yet seeing that I use my PC at work so much). It's all getting a bit obsessive:surfweb: for me and it's a real time-waster going to all that work then finding out there's nothing substantial yet.

But like everyone here, I soooooo badly want to find out if a 2010 deal has been announced and I want to be the first to hear about it!

So, this post is specifically for posting ONLY if the poster has a legit "late breaking 2010 deal announcement". Try to reply to this thread only when you have news about a solid 2010 deal verified.

Find out FAST if there's a deal:
The key to making this less work for you is to now go up to the "Thread Tools" select "Subscribe to this thread" & set it for whatever preference you want...

For me, I'd have it send me emails whenever there's a new post. I can view right from my email inbox any late-breaking news...it's not 100% fool-proof, not everyone is tied to their email inbox like I am 8 hours a day at work, but better than surfing through threads that twist & turn beyond the topic everyone wants to hear: "Hey! It's the real deal! A 2010 Deal/Promo is live!!!"

This way you save time, energy, (sanity), and can make those calls to reservations lickety-split!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter