Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

Can someone help me please? I’m looking for SW’s flight map (city to city list of where they fly directly). I’ve always had the site saved on my phone but just cleared my cache, and now I’m not finding it at all. I have wasted way too much time driving myself crazy looking for it today. Can anyone provide a link for my fried brain please?

Can I share my Southwest drink coupons with others in my row(or just give them away)? I have about 20 drink coupons that expire in a year and I expect to get more this year. I will never use most of these. I went to Southwest's Community board and the answers to this are quite old so I'm wondering what your experience has been.

Anyone?

Can I share my Southwest drink coupons with others in my row(or just give them away)? I have about 20 drink coupons that expire in a year and I expect to get more this year. I will never use most of these. I went to Southwest's Community board and the answers to this are quite old so I'm wondering what your experience has been.

Anyone?
I don’t see why not. I gave mine to some people at the gate. I don’t know if they used them but I also mailed some to a friend and they did use them.

Should I be worried that my flights for Jan/Feb have not gone up in price at all? It's weird to ask, but I'm wondering if the flights will get changed since it appears that the demand isn't there for those flights. I might also just be finding something to worry about.

Should I be worried that my flights for Jan/Feb have not gone up in price at all? It's weird to ask, but I'm wondering if the flights will get changed since it appears that the demand isn't there for those flights. I might also just be finding something to worry about.

There's a couple of prices around the time that I fly that gave changed a bit, but most of them are the same as opening day.

I'm wondering if the lowering of jet fuel prices have anything to do with it. It's similar to the lowering of gasoline prices recently. But, airlines tend to buy futures, so that the price of jet fuel is fixed, regardless of its fluctuations.

I was reading the new posts on here and it reminded me to check my flights for November again to see if costs or times changed. Well, no time changes thank goodness, but the cost on our flight down was $55 cheaper per person! Super excited and now everyone has $55 to use in the future. Thank you all!
and YOUR post made me check our flights to/from Vegas in February and I was able to save 3,300 points on our 2 flights for the return flight!
SCORE!

Thanks!

I was reading the new posts on here and it reminded me to check my flights for November again to see if costs or times changed. Well, no time changes thank goodness, but the cost on our flight down was $55 cheaper per person! Super excited and now everyone has $55 to use in the future. Thank you all!

and YOUR post made me check our flights to/from Vegas in February and I was able to save 3,300 points on our 2 flights for the return flight!
SCORE!

Thanks!

And, you two got me excited, so I checked my flights... and I broke the chain! Whomp, whomp. :rotfl2:

I've already been able to snap up $60 a person on my Sept return flight since they switched to non-expiring credits, so no complaints here. I'm still holding out hope that my 8/25 outbound does something...

This is kind of an obscure question about the credit card perks.......my renewal date is Oct 1. It is during my 9/7 - 10/6 statement period. If I purchase a cash ticket during that statement period (say on 9/8 when the next round of flights come out), will I be able to use the $75 credit I get, or do I have to wait until the next statement period to purchase it?

This is kind of an obscure question about the credit card perks.......my renewal date is Oct 1. It is during my 9/7 - 10/6 statement period. If I purchase a cash ticket during that statement period (say on 9/8 when the next round of flights come out), will I be able to use the $75 credit I get, or do I have to wait until the next statement period to purchase it?
If you log into your Chase account and click More / Rewards Dashboard, it will give you the month when your annual credit resets. It will be after your statement closing date in xx month (whatever month they say). So if it resets after your statement closing date in October, and your closing date is the 6th, then you will have to wait until after October 7th. But if it resets on your statement closing date in September, and your statement closes 9/6, then you should be able to use it on 9/8.

If you log into your Chase account and click More / Rewards Dashboard, it will give you the month when your annual credit resets. It will be after your statement closing date in xx month (whatever month they say). So if it resets after your statement closing date in October, and your closing date is the 6th, then you will have to wait until after October 7th. But if it resets on your statement closing date in September, and your statement closes 9/6, then you should be able to use it on 9/8.
OK thanks. It resets on Oct 8 which is what I was afraid of. What else can I use the $75 for besides a fare and the $5.60 fee when booking with points?

OK thanks. It resets on Oct 8 which is what I was afraid of. What else can I use the $75 for besides a fare and the $5.60 fee when booking with points?
I used the $75 for a gift card which I then sold for a 10% discount.

Normally though, I book enough flights on points that the $5.60/ each way covers the whole $75.

With the 4 free upgraded boardings a year, it doesn’t make sense to use the credit for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter