Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

looking for a code for nov/dec please. thank you! Do i just put the code in the box? Does it take the price off immediately or when you pay for it. Not really sure how the codes work. thanks again.

I am traveling Oct 10-18, are there codes out there that cover those dates and what is the value?
When purchasing online- does the discounted price show up before purchase?

I am traveling Oct 10-18, are there codes out there that cover those dates and what is the value?
When purchasing online- does the discounted price show up before purchase?

Yes the reduced fare shows up after you enter the discount code before you purchase. The code is $25.00 off each ticket for a roundtrip purchase only. If buying 4 tickets you save $100.00. The code I posted above has not been used yet. You only need the 1 code and can apply the $25.00 off against each individual ticket.

VTFD7N4DJ2

If anyone has another code that would be wonderful! Thanks for the one Webworm but someone must of already used it! I wasn't quick enough! Maybe someone can private email me one? I hope!

If anyone has another code that would be wonderful! Thanks for the one Webworm but someone must of already used it! I wasn't quick enough! Maybe someone can private email me one? I hope!

That was me! Sorry. I only wish I had bought my tickets a few weeks ago when they were $119 one way and $109 coming home. WOuld have been roughly $780 for 3 tickets, today, with the coupon it was $890

Thank you for the code webworm

I just sent you a PM with another code I had.

Since they seem to still be working, if anyone still have any I would love one!! We just had some family decide to book a last minute trip for the beginning of September and I would love to be able to give them the code!

Since they seem to still be working, if anyone still have any I would love one!! We just had some family decide to book a last minute trip for the beginning of September and I would love to be able to give them the code!

the new rules of engagement are:

Purchase must be made between April 1, 2010 and September 30, 2010 for travel June 1, 2010 through December 1, 2010.
Blackout dates apply July 1, 2010 through July 5, 2010, September 2, 2010 through September 7, 2010, and November 22, 2010 through November 29, 2010. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.

It also has to be a Round Trip purchase

as mentioned, one code can be used for the whole booking

when do the rates open up for March 2011?

TIA
According to other posts it is on the Southwest website that the next window will open on August 17 2010

I think it extends into march but not sure if it is the whole month

Will SW offer discount codes for the new dates they are releasing on Aug. 17? I've never been counting down the days until they release flights, so I'm not sure if they offer discounts.

I have already booked my mid October trip and would like to get the $25 off promo. Can this be done? I am scared to cancel my trip and then rebook, has anyone done this, how does it work?

Will SW offer discount codes for the new dates they are releasing on Aug. 17? I've never been counting down the days until they release flights, so I'm not sure if they offer discounts.

Not unless they extend the promo.....

right now ends sept 30 2010 and must be used to book a Roundtrip flight before december 01 2010

Blackout dates around labour day and thanksgiving If any of your flight falls on a blackout date the promo cannot be used

I have already booked my mid October trip and would like to get the $25 off promo. Can this be done? I am scared to cancel my trip and then rebook, has anyone done this, how does it work?

you can cancel BUT you run the risk that even with the 25 promo your NEW rates will be higher than the ones you cancelled

you can only hope and watch your flights/days when they come out with tomorrow's fares

if the fares you booked were say 89$ and the new ones are now 129$ it would not make sense to cancel and rebook

it would only make sense if the NEW fare was 89$ or less

Of course, this makes the assumption you already have code in hand, it will not work without the code In the past, it was spotty and all over the place with respect to who were send codes.

BUT make sure they have enough seats .....

Plug in your dates and all who are travelling to see what is actually offered for that day

I do not think that you cannot just do a Change Air reservation which most people do when the air fare changes

I am traveling Sept 26th......does anyone have a code for those dates? It would be much appreciated :goodvibes

Take care :flower3:

If anyone has a code please PM me. My flights for October just dropped again and I'd like to rebook with a code! PM me if you have one. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter