Post a picture of your server

652_zps871593dd.jpg

These are our servers Solomon and Savio from the Magic. We just loved them. On the last night Solomon asked all the kids at the table to draw him a picture. I'm sure he just threw them away as soon as we left but it made the kids feel like they were as special to him as he was to them. We were all surprised by how attached we got to our servers. For days after we got home the kids would sadly tell me how much they missed Solomon and Savio.

Melissa from Peru was in Palo on the Fantasy for our May 5,2012 cruise. We had her for dinner and brunch. You are right, she was awesome! We were on board again in March 2013 and was told she was on vacation, but was coming back.

Good to know! We'll be on the Fantasy next year. Would love to run into her!

Btw, Leo from India is excellence personified. He was our brunch server in Palo last week (aboard Disney Wonder). We were so impressed that we requested him for dinner. Not sure how often DCL moves people around, but if he happens to be part of the Dream crew when you sail, he'd be a great get.

I just saw the picture above of Steve and Stipe and have to say they are the BEST!!!! I just returned from the Fantasy yesterday and I miss them already- they were wonderful!!!!

If these pictures turn out to be massive I'm sorry :confused3

tumblr_mltei19Tdt1qgbvmuo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mltei19Tdt1qgbvmuo2_1280.jpg

These were our servers on the Canada cruise I went on last summer. Rajo and Cindy from France and Johan from Colombia. They were all great. One time I got really cold so Johan brought me a tablecloth to wear as a blanket haha. Rajo and I talked a lot about what it's like to work on a Disney ship which was really interesting. Halfway through Rojo hurt his back and Cindy had to replace him but he came back for breakfast on the last day to say goodbye.

I saw some people posting about Orlan and Panya. We had Orlan on the Baltic cruise in 2010 and Panya on the Mexican Rivera a few years before that.

That's actually Alvin. When we sailed in October he was in Palo. He is very funny.Every time we see him he rubs his arm and says ouch! Our 16 year old pinched him a few years back and he remembers it very clearly......

Which ship is Alvin on now ? He is a sweetheart ! He and "super" Mario Bonilla are my favorite servers ! That's great that Alvin is in Palo. I had heard that Mario was offered Palo, but he turned it down. He wanted to be with the kids !
I'll try to post a picture of Mario ! Our "super" Mario !!

scottishwee35 said:
Do anyone see Alfred? I last saw him on PC 08...

I wonder which ship he is on?

Scottishwee35

This is Alvin, and he is still on the Magic.

Our server Plamen from Bulgaria, and assistant server Marina from Brazil.

They both took "EXCELLENT" care of us during our four nights aboard the Wonder during our April 18-22, 2010 cruise!!!

We had Plamen on our 1st cruise, 7 cruises later, still by far the best server they have to offer.

In July we had Ana and Mikey and they were awesme. Mikey did Magic Tricks for us each night at the end of dinner and Ana even did a Magic Trick for us. They were the best servers we had on a Disney Cruise so far
P7190123.jpg

^Dad and I and Ana and Mikey
P7190421.jpg

^tablemates and Ana and Mikey(our one tablemate called him Mickey)

We loved Ana too. She was our server last year on the Magic. Her partner was Richard. We loved him too! They were so great with our little one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter