Possibility of changing port order?

StarSeven7

DIS Veteran
I'm booked on the 7 night Southern Caribbean in January. According to Disney, we're supposed to be in Antigua on Monday and St. Maarten on Tuesday, but there's been some chatter on another group that they might swap those 2 ports days. If you look at the port schedule for St. Maarten, it shows the Disney Wonder as being there on Monday, not Tuesday, and there are already 6 other ships there on Tuesday and it looks like that's the max amount of ships the port can hold. If you look at the Antigua port schedule though, it still shows us there on Monday. So my question is, do they often change the order of ports around, and if they do, how much notice will we be given? I'm assuming DCL will email us? It normally wouldn't be any issue at all except that my parents will be on a Carnival cruise at the same time and we were both going to be in St. Maarten on Tuesday and my DH and my dad had planned to do the regatta sailing excursion together, which obviously won't work if we're not there the same day! I don't want to book anything until we know for sure what day we'll be there since my DH wouldn't bother with that excursion if he wasn't going with my dad.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter