Poseidon Official Opening Date

eetsoop

UO Veteran
Hey,
I'm probably going to be @ IOA Sun. July 1. First of all how busy will it be and do you think I should reschedule to sometime earlier in the week?
But my real question is when will Posiedon''s Fury oficially open to the public?

-sorry if this has been answered already.

Actually, while they're still going through test and adjust, and some effects are not completely on-line, Poseidon's Fury IS officially open. In other words- from park opening to close, with it being listed as being open. There will be no grand opening or any type of promotion. There are no plans for it to close any time in the near future.

I beg to differ. It is still under soft opening. It could close tomorrow for the day without any consequence. The show is still in rehersal and still being programmed, and will be well into next week. Yes, every effort is being made to keep it open during park hours and a closure is unlikely. There are no guarantees at this point.

i was there on saturday and they woundn't give any express passes because they couldn't be sure if the ride would be open when you use the pass.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter