• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Portraits

JCandKT

Stay Outta the Damn Lake! Members of Red Sox Nati
Hey all!

Thanks to Candy in Tennessee for the v-mail about the portraits at the Grand Floridian. I've been thinking about perhaps doing that for our trip in September! (I had actually e-mailed a couple of months ago, so I'm glad that the Team played your v-mail)

Like Candy, my husband and I have never really had a professional portrait done...and what a great way to do that --- on vacation, relaxed, SMILING --- so I think we may do it.

And if you can get all your photopasses along with the actual sitting, sounds like a great deal!

For anyone thinking about doing the photoshoots at the GF, Poly or SSR - Do it!!!

We had thought about doing it on past trips and then in May I made the executive decision that we would be doing it. My DH & I hadn't had pictures made together with just the two of us since our wedding nine years ago. We hadn't had a family picture done since my oldest was 18 months and he just turned 7. We did preorder the Photopass CD for $99 so the GF photoshoot only cost us $25. We ended up with about 45 pictures, or so, from the GF shoot and around 175 on the Photopass CD. I absolutely love our GF pictures. Of course the ones of just the kids look the best but DH & I got some of just us that I really like and the ones of all four of us are great.

The photographer that we had at the GF was wonderful and told us that she has been a photographer for 15+ years. She kinda led us to the photo spots and directed us in how to pose and was very open to any suggestions that we had. She was great! She also told ust that they hope to be set up to be able to have photo sessions at AKL and WL by the end of the year. We are more than likely going to do this again at either AKL, SSR or WL in December.

I'd be happy to PM a pic or two. :)

We plan on doing it in June. Like the previous poster said, we haven't had pictures taken of us since our wedding, so this will be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter