Portrait sessions at Disney

nemofans

DIS Veteran
I would like to hear some experiences w/the portrait sessions scheduled at one of the resorts. Ds will have just turned 1 & I wanted to schedule a session to do a family portrait as well as one year photos of DS.
How long is the session? How are the packages? When do you get to see the proofs & when do you get the photos? Is it just like Photopass or different?
I was thinking of having them done at WL, but not sure how to fit it in our schedule.
Thanks!:flower3:

We did one last year at the Poly. It lasted about an hour. I ordered the Photopass CD before the trip and all of the photo session pics were put on there. The photos on the beach were amazing.

We're doing it again this summer at the Poly and GF.

DH and I did it at GF for our 1 year anniversary. It took about 45 mins and had multiple spots at GF. In the end there were around 50-60 pictures and you get to see them right away. The package included a special photopass CD (with full copyrights and permission/release so you can take the CD anywhere to get more prints) plus you got to pick a print package and we got like 6 5x7's (there are other options too). It is very worth it and fun.

So how much time should I allow in our schedule for this? If the session takes about an hour, then how much time looking at proofs & selecting package? How much was the photopass CD w/the rights?

My nieces did the side profile sketches in MK next to the Hall of Presidents...took about 45 minutes for the 2 of them in one picture in color. It isnt the cartoonish ones but the real sketch ones

My nieces did the side profile sketches in MK next to the Hall of Presidents...took about 45 minutes for the 2 of them in one picture in color. It isnt the cartoonish ones but the real sketch ones

DH & I had one of those done my 1st trip & I plan on doing it this trip w/our boys too. I'm just not sure I can get the little one to stay still.
But I was actually asking about the portrait sessions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter