Portofino Info Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tookee

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone we are booked at the PB for 7 days.I have been reading the boards and found very valuable info. I got my Loews First Card and also the entertainment card. When booking i was told that there were no discounts on the butler concierge. Has anyone ever received a discount on these rooms? We are first timers to universal hotels we have been staying at the Grand Floridian concierge through the past few years will there be noticeable differences between the two. Please any tips or advice would be most appreciated. Husband is very particular hope i did the right thing.Also does the room have a balcony?

Thanks
Tookee

I have yet to see any discounts for a Butler Villa. In regards to balconies, there are very few. Have them make a note on your reservation and then call a few days before you arrive to remind them. I have always received a balcony when I requested, though I had to move rooms after one night to get one. I just returned from PBH and Yacht Club concierge. While having snacks and beverages available all day is great, I'd take Portofino anyday. Maybe you could rent a cabana for the day near the Villa Pool. It will be stocked with fresh fruit and water along with a tv. There is a concierge available to make any reservations or arrangements you would like.

The butler will do anything you want or get you anything you need. Run errands for you...(within reason). This is a cool service! The Portofino is wonderful...you are going to love it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter