Port Transfer Paperwork - do you receive something in the mail?

roxymama

DIS Veteran
We will be vacationing in orlando prior to our cruise. We signed up for the disney port transfers from the airport to Port Canaveral when we booked our cruise reservation and are marked as "yes" for them on our online checkin.

We are not staying on disney property or visiting the parks so our plan is to uber to the airport early on embarkation day and use the port transfer busses. We have an early PAT.

I have received the baggage stickers/tags from Disney in the mail but nowhere in that packet did it mention our transfers. I assume I put the tags on our suitcases prior to handing them to the bus driver that morning.
Question: what do I bring to prove I have paid for the port transfer? Do you all usually get something in the mail specifically for this? Or should I just print the screen from the website showing we have them? They likely have us on a list but I just want to cover my bases.

(We are taking the transfers back to the airport and flying home on disembarkation day)

Two things : you do not get anything concerning your transfers. They lookup your reservation when you check-in at MCO and they’ll see you have the transfers. They have access to your account electronically, not just a printout. There’s a truck there that will bring your luggage to the ship. The tags need to be on your bags when they go on that truck. You hand your bags to the handlers next to the truck.

Also, your PAT is not important when taking the DCL shuttle. If you add on the transfers before your check-in day, they do not make you pick one. You can just show up at the shuttle counter when you want.

Two things : you do not get anything concerning your transfers. They lookup your reservation when you check-in at MCO and they’ll see you have the transfers. They have access to your account electronically, not just a printout. There’s a truck there that will bring your luggage to the ship. The tags need to be on your bags when they go on that truck. You hand your bags to the handlers next to the truck.

Also, your PAT is not important when taking the DCL shuttle. If you add on the transfers before your check-in day, they do not make you pick one. You can just show up at the shuttle counter when you want.

Thank you. That is very helpful.
I'm in the "get all my ducks in a row" mode right now so glad I do not need to stalk my mailbox for anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter