Port Orleans royal guest rooms - which building?

theallens

Mouseketeer
We are going to be staying in the royal guest rooms in a few weeks - which building is closer to the main building? I've seen some threads where people request a corner room - whats the difference between a regular room and a corner room? 16 more days, can't wait!!

We are going to be staying in the royal guest rooms in a few weeks - which building is closer to the main building? I've seen some threads where people request a corner room - whats the difference between a regular room and a corner room? 16 more days, can't wait!!

Corner rooms are the same size; they just have a second window, so they appear slightly bigger.

As PP posted the map, you can see the location of the two buildings and choose which one you prefer - Oak Manor or Parterre Place.

Oak Manor is closer to the food court bridge to the main building and Parterre Place is closer to the bridge on the lobby/marina side. I have stayed in both buildings and like each one for different reasons.

I want to stay closest to the mug refills, where would that be?!

I just got back from POR. I had booked a royal room - river view. Did you book Royal Room?

I requested a room close to the bridge which led to the main building with the food court area.
I didn't receive it.

The walk wasn't that bad except late a night when I was exhausted and my knee was killing me.

We just stayed in Oak Manor. It is a tad closer to the drink refills. Not as close as the preferred AB rooms, but better than many other locations on the property. Also, Oak Manor has the movies in the courtyard, if you have kids who would be interested in that. We enjoyed it.

Enjoy your stay!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter