Port Orleans Official Dates Thread 2013

Amunet - POFQ - 10/30 - 11/6

These dates may change. But we do have these dates booked as of right now.

OMG are you kidding me. 2nd one down on the list in post 3!!!

UNDER POFQ's List. Take a look under this link directly to the post. which is in this thread!!! I dont mix the POR and POFQ in the same POSTS.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47806878&postcount=3

Duh! I didn't know there were two different lists! I was wondering why there weren't any POFQ-ers on there. I feel so dumb. Now I don't feel rejected, I just feel stupid, lol. :goodvibes

Duh! I didn't know there were two different lists! I was wondering why there weren't any POFQ-ers on there. I feel so dumb. Now I don't feel rejected, I just feel stupid, lol. :goodvibes

Its ok, I was wondering because I posted before there were two separate lists in this thread one for POR the other POFQ. I don't know you well enough to single you out like that even if it were a joke. Hmmmmmm maybe....

But the only ones that haven't made it on to the list are the ones that cant follow the template I asked and as busy as I am with work and here. I am sure I could take time to fix their posts, but I have family time any other part of my day.

TEMPLATE EXAMPLE To use is:

"Venomhatch- POR - 3/1 - 3/9"
or
"Venomhatch- POFQ - 3/1 - 3/9"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter