Port Orleans Official Dates Thread 2013

Made a last minute reservation to take the family to WDW for DW birthday:yay:

POFQ 12/11/14 - 12/15/14

Just stumbled upon this particular thread while looking up the Fax info(thanks so, so much to venomhatch and andrewilley for all of your wonderful work on all the PO info). So excited to take my almost 3 yo DS, ILs and Sister and BIL for their first WDW trip starting this weekend!! This is also our first visit to POR and to stay in a moderate. :cool1:

Pixel_Pusher- POR - 11/15/14 - 11/20/14

One of my first posts on DISboards was to post our dates on this thread for our very first stay at POR! We are now 49 days away from arrival and I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! :hyper: Thanks again to Venom & Andre for all of the time and effort they put in to providing us with so much wonderful information on their various threads - it has certainly made it much less intimidating for me to plan our trip! :goodvibes

One of my first posts on DISboards was to post our dates on this thread for our very first stay at POR! We are now 49 days away from arrival and I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! :hyper: Thanks again to Venom & Andre for all of the time and effort they put in to providing us with so much wonderful information on their various threads - it has certainly made it much less intimidating for me to plan our trip! :goodvibes

So glad to hear that. Hope your visit is as magical as possible.

Very excited, booked kind of late but hubby and I will be enjoying our first stay at this resort in Dec. It looks like our time overlaps with a few other DISers :thumbsup2

pArKsFaN - POFQ 12/9/14 - 12/14/14

MINRK- POR - 05/02/15 - 05/10/15

I see that you will be there during my stay Venom. Maybe we can say hi and hopefully you wont get bugged out this time LOL.

Could you please add us to the list? My DD13, DD11, and I will be staying at POFQ from January 21st - 28th and will be in a River Room :goodvibes. We cannot wait to get back to our favorite moderate :cool1:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter