Port of Miami - Premier Parking or Safe Cruise Parking (or another)?

Fanboy

Mouseketeer
We're cruising the Magic for 4 nights on November 6 and don't want to park at the port. I've been checking other threads here and see some bad words about Premier Parking and good words about Safe Cruise Parking, but not from people who have used either - just "I have heard such-and-such is good/bad."

Does anyone have any first-hand experience with either of these lots? Safe Cruise had to move due to construction - is the new lot as safe? Worse? Better?

Do you have another lot that you would recommend?

We're cruising the Magic for 4 nights on November 6 and don't want to park at the port. I've been checking other threads here and see some bad words about Premier Parking and good words about Safe Cruise Parking, but not from people who have used either - just "I have heard such-and-such is good/bad."

Does anyone have any first-hand experience with either of these lots? Safe Cruise had to move due to construction - is the new lot as safe? Worse? Better?

Do you have another lot that you would recommend?

I've tried Premier..run away...quickly. The line was horrendous..not enough drivers...we finally took a taxi rather than wait for the shuttle. When we returned to port, no van at all...no one answered the phone when we called the number either. Took a taxi then as well....they wouldn't acknowledge our complaint about either issue.

FWIW, we are Gold and have cruised many lines.

I've cruised from Miami many times and lived/worked there for over 10 years

last time I cruised from Miami I tried off site parking - which I'm a big fan of in Canaveral ...

My recommendation is to bite the bullet and pay the port's price. ALL PARKING DOWNTOWN is $$ so anyone who offers cheap parking is cutting a corner somewhere. For the place I used it was a gravel lot in a questionable location and the shuttle service stunk.

IF I were to cruise from Miami again, I'd pay the port price.

(in Canaveral the parking outside the port is NOT in a city area and is secure enuf)

Everything I've read also said just to pay the $20/day parking at the port for safety reasons in Miami.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter