Port delivery

Mtinkerbell5189

Mouseketeer
I thought I had saw before a service that delivers alcohol to the port? Would this work with dlc transfers? Wanted to check it out and see if they had reasonable prices but couldn't find the name of the service.

I've been researching this as well. Actually, I'm looking for diaper, baby wipes, bottled water, and alcohol delivery, so it's been a little tougher. I found a reference to mouse house concierge, and it does look like they deliver alcohol to the port. I can't post a link since I'm new here and don't have enough posts, but if you google it, you should find it very easily. Since it's not a travel agency, I'm hoping that it's OK to type it like that.

Thanks, mouse house's online store does not seem to work :(

I also googled and read a post from AWHiLE ago that someone had abc fine wine and spirits deliver? Any experience with that?

I may just end up packing it in its own hard sided luggage, bubble wrapped and in giant zip lock bags, and then checking that bag. I will get it at the airport to carry onto the ship. We'll see

Any advice appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter