• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Port Canaveral Parking

RGLakatos

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone!!!

Do you have to pre-pay for Port Canaveral parking or can you simply just show up the day of your embarktion and pay for parking?

Anyone know by chance?

Thanks!!!!

I know at Port Canaveral you can pay at the gate when you arrive. As far as per paying o thought I saw something about it but can't swear either way.

AFAIK, at PC you pay on the way out. The prepay option is there for those who don't want to get stuck with a high charge after the vacation.

Note that if you plan on leaving the car at PC and are planing on arriving there the night before, you might as well take advantage of those hotels participating in the 40% off port parking promotion. You pay the regular hotel rate (AAA or any other) and you get a coupon that discounts the parking fees 40% off.

After the parking garage opened, they changed to pay on exit.

Thanks. Its been a while since I parked there. We usually stay at CIS so we don't have to deal with the parking there. I knew you can pay at the lot. just not sure on the prepay.

We use Park N Cruise. It's $7.99 a day if you pre-pay online and a dollar more if you don't. Used them twice so far with no problems at all. Close to port, we keep our keys. They shuttle you both ways.

I made my reservation online to park @ Port Canaveral and then I prepaid the bill.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I made my reservation online to park @ Port Canaveral and then I prepaid the bill.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Can you share the link to do this? I would love to go ahead and pay in advance for as many things as possible.

Based on the wording of Maryrn11168 posts, it sounds like they pre-paid for parking at the Port which is $15 per day.

http://www.portcanaveral.com/cruising/parking.php

For Park 'n Cruise:
http://www.parkcruise.com/

You don't have to prepay at the terminal. There are plenty of spots. You stop at a machine and get a ticket before you enter the parking garage. Then you pay on the way out, after the cruise.

If you want to park at the parking garage, take a parking lot on Level 3 - there you can walk straight into the terminal.

If you stay at an area hotel the night before, check into the 40% off coupon for parking, doesn't work if you pay in advance though. We paid as we drove out, no line, just drove up, handed the coupon, paid, and out in less than a minute.

As someone else mentioned, park on level 3 in the garage and you walk straight into the terminal, we were almost next to the security check for the pedestrian bridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter