pors

tcp0421

DIS Veteran
Hopefully someone here can help me. I stayed at the Caribbean in 2000. I dont remember our building number or anything though. All I remember we had our room on the ground level and right outside our room there was a patio type of area there with tables and chairs. It was great. I am wondering if anyone knows what I am talking about, and if there is anything else like that at PORS.

there are no patios or balconys at any moderate that i am aware of. i can assure you that there is no such thing a POR

I know that there was some sort of seating area at Carribbean right outside our room. It wasnt a private area ( if that is what you were thinking). It had a few tables with chairs. It was very nice.

The quiet pools at CB have small areas with chairs and tables. Is this what you are remembering?

We have been to PORS for several visits and they do not have patios for the rooms. That being said....PORS is our favorite resort because it is so quiet and feels removed from the parks. Headed back for 9 days starting June 1st with DH, DD11 and DS4. The kids don't know and we are just about to bust!:goodvibes

We have been to PORS for several visits and they do not have patios for the rooms. That being said....PORS is our favorite resort because it is so quiet and feels removed from the parks. Headed back for 9 days starting June 1st with DH, DD11 and DS4. The kids don't know and we are just about to bust!:goodvibes

Nope that still is not it. These tables and chairs were not near the pools.

At Carribean Beach Resort, there was a courtyard type area in the center of 4 buildings that had a few benches and chairs in the shade of some trees. Sorry I can't post the pictures I took as it was 1994 and I don't have a scanner for them. It was a really nice place to be. I saw a family or two using that space for breakfast with their kids. Is this similar to what you are asking about?

I would hope POR has these also. I hope to go there soon with our little ones and I would like to eat there like those families did when I was a newlywed!

At Carribean Beach Resort, there was a courtyard type area in the center of 4 buildings that had a few benches and chairs in the shade of some trees. Sorry I can't post the pictures I took as it was 1994 and I don't have a scanner for them. It was a really nice place to be. I saw a family or two using that space for breakfast with their kids. Is this similar to what you are asking about?

I would hope POR has these also. I hope to go there soon with our little ones and I would like to eat there like those families did when I was a newlywed!

Yes that was it!! I am so glad someone knows what I am talking about. With that being said, does anyone know if there are any places like that at PORS?:banana:

I know the courtyard areas your speaking about at CB, with benches & a table or two & chairs. I haven't seen any areas with table & chairs at POR, but there are benches in a few areas. If your near a quiet pool there are tables & chairs there.

The Mansion areas of POR also have small courtyards with benches in the front, but they are different from mansion to mansion. There is a lovely courtyard at Magnolia Terrace with a gazebo and several benchs along the path. I remember flowers and rabbits everywhere. We love it! Going back next month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter