POR Room Request

DisneyFan86

Earning My Ears
I'm goin down to the POR in June. And I was wondering what room assignment or areas would be best for my family. I would like to be near a quiet pool, near the river and food court, in the mansions area. And the room will need to fit the trundle bed?... any suggestions?

DisneyFan86 said:
I'm goin down to the POR in June. And I was wondering what room assignment or areas would be best for my family. I would like to be near a quiet pool, near the river and food court, in the mansions area. And the room will need to fit the trundle bed?... any suggestions?

We are just back from POR and we stayed in Magnolia Terrace with 5 people. They supplied a rollaway bed (free of charge) and we had a wonderful view of the river. The quiet pool was steps away, as well as the east depot bus stop. The food court was about a 5 minute or so walk away. We really enjoyed it.

We were at POR in March and we stayed in bldg 16 in the AB section with the trundle bed. There was a quiet pool right around the other side of our bldg and we were less than 5 mins from the main bldg and bus stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter