POR question

pherb

Earning My Ears
My family & I are going to WDW for the 1st time May 6th. We will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We requested a hair dryer & a coffeemaker, but was wondering if they provide things like shampoo & coffee. I would like to pack as light as possible. Also, which building is most convenient to the food court, pool, & bus stop (and non-smoking)? Is there an ice-maker for each building, if not, where is it located? I would appreciate any info.

Buildings 14, 15, 18, and I think 27
are close to everything you need.

I'm not positive, but I think building 18 is a smoking optional building.

And that's only the alligator bayou section of POR.

I think they still have the Mickey Mouse shampoos.

We stayed there for 9 nights last Sept. They have Mickey shampoos and soaps. We stayed in bldg 15, it was a great location-close to food court, bus stop, and main swimming area, also close to one of the quiet pools. Bldgs 18 (smoking) and 27 would be great as well. I did not request a hair dryer (although I think you can). We always request a first floor room as there are no elevators (just 2 floors) and that can be a pain with two strollers and 3 kids. Hope this helps.

I will be staying at POR may 7-13th. maybe we'll run into each other? This is my first time staying onsite and I am very excited about it. I hear wonderful things about POR. I cant help you out with advice being that this is my first time there also but I just wanted to say hi.
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter