POR building request near the main building?

julluvsdisney

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f
Hi
I am about to book my trip under the current promotion but unfortunately preferred location is not available under the promotion. I am only able to book a garden view room. What building(s) can I ask for that would put me as close as possible in this room category. I know a request is just that but I am really hoping I can get close! Also is it possible to pay for a room upgrade at check in but still staying under the discount? TIA:goodvibes

building 16 or 17 in AB are the closest buildings after the preferred rooms. in the mansion section I would say Oak Manor is your best bet. It is closest to the bridge that brings you to the main building. Im not sure about the discount at check in but it never hurts to ask when you are there.

building 16 or 17 in AB are the closest buildings after the preferred rooms. in the mansion section I would say Oak Manor is your best bet. It is closest to the bridge that brings you to the main building. Im not sure about the discount at check in but it never hurts to ask when you are there.

Thank you so much! I will have to put that request in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter