POR best building ...w/trundel bed

Tuckster

Earning My Ears
Any suggestions on which building is best ?? We will have our 4 yr old grandaughter & will want to hit the pool. Also will request a trundel bed. I believe I read that only certain buildings/rooms have them.

Thanks

:surfweb:

Tuckster said:
Any suggestions on which building is best ?? We will have our 4 yr old grandaughter & will want to hit the pool. Also will request a trundel bed. I believe I read that only certain buildings/rooms have them.

Thanks

:surfweb:
Your right...They only have trundel beds in Alligator Bayou. If you stay in that part of the resort try to get in building 14 or 18 they are the closest to the food court, lobby, gift shop and not very far from the main pool. We just got back on July 28 and we were in building 39. It was a very long walk to everything. Especially after a long day at the park with little ones.
Have Fun!!!

Angie :yay:

Do these rooms cost extra? Do you have to ask for the trundle bed and pay extra?

We had a family of 5, so the trundle was not an extra cost. I would agree with previous poster. Building 14 & 18 are the closest to your needs! We requested Building 18 or 27. Didn't want to get greedy and ask for 14 because it seems to be the most requested building, so didn't even try. When we checked in, we were in Building 14. We had a great location! Room 1457. Second floor, end room closest to stairs. Down one set of stairs and we were a short walk to the Main building, Food court, and Main Pool. Down the second stairs, we were a 3 minute was to the South Depot Bus stop. It was a great stay!

I agree 14 and 18 are the best buildings, especially with a little one.

I was just wondering why people dont recomend building 15? ( thought looking at the map that it would be good) I requested 14, but was ready to ask for 15 if 14 was not available. Is 18 better than 15???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter