POP to HDD

dreamn_Disney

<font color=deeppink>I am flippin hilarious<br><fo
I need to know the best way to get from POP to HDD and back. I have heard there are busses waiting to take you back to your resort. Is this true? Is it after each show? We have to use Disney transportation.

The easiest way for you will be to take the POP bus to MK then board the WL/FW boat. The boat stops at WL first so make sure you wait for the right stop. Once at FW the HDDR is just a short walk from the dock, you will see it to your right when you leave the beach/dock area. As for returning I'm not sure if the buses run after ther early shows or not, but as long as the MK is still open(even for a "party") the boat will still be going to and from for guests.

The easiest way for you will be to take the POP bus to MK then board the WL/FW boat. The boat stops at WL first so make sure you wait for the right stop. Once at FW the HDDR is just a short walk from the dock, you will see it to your right when you leave the beach/dock area. As for returning I'm not sure if the buses run after ther early shows or not, but as long as the MK is still open(even for a "party") the boat will still be going to and from for guests.

That's how we did it last year!:) We went to the earliest show, and I didn't see any busses going to the resorts when we left, but that doesn't mean they weren't there. Sometimes I'm not very observant! But we just took the boat back to MK, then 1/2 of us went back to POP, and 1/2 of us went to the MK for EMH!

Taking the bus to Magic Kingdom and then the boat to Fort Wilderness is by far the most relaxing and enjoyable way to go!!! It's a beautiful trip!!

Seems like that should be easy enough. How long dose it take and how early do you actually need to be at the show?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter