POP room map

This map indicates the preferred room areas in Yellow.

PopCenturyRoomsPref.jpg
:thumbsup2

thanks, but I've seen/have that one. There's one around her that has all the room types/ room numbers ( kings/doubles/connecting, etc)

Thanks for that map, just what I remembered seeing. So is that correct though, seems like only 6 King rooms per floor????? Hoping to get a king as well as friends of ours traveling together, but seems unlikely and definately not possibly for 2 kings same area/connecting.... oh well...

Looks like it.

The POP thread says there are only 81 standard rooms with a King Bed.
And 63 rooms Handicap Accessible King Bed.

Yes, that's it - only five percent of the rooms at Pop Century have king beds. If you read the accompanying text, not all the buildings have king beds on the fourth floor. No rooms with king beds connect to rooms with king beds.

We go in June and hoping for a room with a king connecting to a room with doubles. I was told by a CM not to do online check in or rooms would be assigned at that time. Instead wait and ask when I check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter