POP Question!

kindakrazy2

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I am staying at POP in September and I have a question for all you experienced POP'ers! When we have stayed at Dixie Landings in the past we were able to have any purchases we made in the parks delivered straight to our room. Can we do the same thing with POP or is this not offered for value resorts?

you can have purchases sent back to the resort's gift shop where you can pick it up when it becomes available. this is true of all resorts currently, as far as I know. the only guests who may be able to get it delivered directly to their room are concierge level guests.

Thanks bradk! That's too bad they don't send it to your rooms anymore but still picking it up at the gift shop is better then carrying it all day! :)

you can also have any purchases sent to the front of the park regardless.

And if you purchase wine in a park (afaik, only available in Epcot), they can send your purchase to the front of the park only - not to your resort, and only if the park will be open at least two more hours.

Only problem I had last year was when I bought something from the Confectionary, chocolate covered mickey pretzels, they wouldn't ship it because it was food. Everything else I was able to ship back to Pop to pick up at the gift shop the following afternoon.

Definately to the gift shop. We have done this many times. It is usually not available till the next day and then they leave you a voice mail message on your phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter