Pop Question

cybrkitn

We called it Bonko
I've looked at the map for Pop and have two questions.

1. How long of a walk does it take to get from the counter check-in building to the 80's building.

2. Ok, this might seem like a silly question. Are there elevators in each building? I'm assuming so, but want to make sure.

Our trip is in 3 weeks as of today :woohoo: !

Hi! :wave: We just got back & we stayed in the 80s Roger Rabbit building overlooking the computer pool. I would say it took about 5 minutes for us to walk to the main building. We also had a stroller, so it might depend on your pace. We liked the 80s section we were in and we were lucky enough to get a corner room so we didn't have people all around us! Even though we were near the pool it was a much calmer atmosphere than the 70s pool section. However, we didn't find ourselves going to the main hall much unless we were already headed to or from the buses. Each building does have it's own elevator, so don't worry about that! Let me know if you have any other questions - I LOVE to talk about our stay!! :p

You'll have a great time - I am jealous & already planning our return! :teeth:

Thanks for the quick reply!

It looks like 5 minutes isn't that much at all. We have a DS4 who gets tired kind of quickly. The first day shouldn't be a problem, but after coming back each night might be. We're renting strollers at each park which will definately help. I just hope either my DH or I can carry a very tuckered out 4 year old back up to the room if he falls asleep on the bus ride back. :)

I'm looking forward to staying at the 80's building. My teenage years were then and it's also when my DH and I started dating ('87). So there are a lot of memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter