Pop Pool

I think in the summer its open til 11pm or midnight. However, i know for a fact that even thou the lights go out, ppl are still in the pool swimming for quite a while.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Missytara said:
Quote:

No, main pools close between 10 and 11 pm, depending on the time of year.

Quiet pools are open 24/7.

Thats incorrect actually. I just looked it up and hours are from 8am til midnight. Life guards are on duty from 10am-10pm. quiet swim time is 10pm-12 midnight.

I knew they were open quite late cause i remember the lights going off around midnight. but a lot of ppl swam in the dark! lol.

Our observations, life guards leave at 2200, people swim up to and past MN as long as they are quiet. If they make a ruckus they are advised to leave the pool area. Always request a room away from the pool to avoid these disturbances.
When we were at POP coming back from MK after MN there we 8 or 10 folks in the main pool quietly enjoying...can't speak to the other pools, but again if you are quiet I don't know that they kick you out at any given time.

BigKid45 said:
Our observations, life guards leave at 2200, people swim up to and past MN as long as they are quiet. If they make a ruckus they are advised to leave the pool area. Always request a room away from the pool to avoid these disturbances.
When we were at POP coming back from MK after MN there we 8 or 10 folks in the main pool quietly enjoying...can't speak to the other pools, but again if you are quiet I don't know that they kick you out at any given time.

Yes i noticed this too. As long as theyre not loud they dont get kicked out.

I have seen the main pool open 24/7 also. The past 2 years when we have gone down in August there has been a sign there. I think it is a seasonal thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter