POP or POFQ August 2013

SHISHI

Mouseketeer
We stayed at Movies in 2009, POP in 2010, 2011, and 2012 for our late August trips. I booked the free dining bounceback for POP for 8/22-9/2/13. I figure it would cost roughly $200 more to stay at POFQ, worth it or not? It will just be me and DS16. We love POP but this year I felt I was in a time warp and it was just a continuation of our 2011 trip because we were just two doors down. I think we need a change of scenery. I would even be willing to cut a day or two off our trip to make up that $200. Any thoughts? :worship:

Yes.... Definitely make the change.

I totally get how your trips just start to blend together when you stay in the same resort year after year.
We stayed at ASmusic two years in a row, and while we loved it, we decided to try POFQ in August, because we needed something different.
it was wonderful!
And while we absolutely loved it at POFQ, we are going to try POP next August for a change again, mostly so our trips don't blend in together.
But we will certainly return to POFQ sometime in the future!

We stayed at Movies in 2009, POP in 2010, 2011, and 2012 for our late August trips. I booked the free dining bounceback for POP for 8/22-9/2/13. I figure it would cost roughly $200 more to stay at POFQ, worth it or not? It will just be me and DS16. We love POP but this year I felt I was in a time warp and it was just a continuation of our 2011 trip because we were just two doors down. I think we need a change of scenery. I would even be willing to cut a day or two off our trip to make up that $200. Any thoughts? :worship:

We have never stayed at POFQ and we really enjoyed POP. For $200 though, I would give POFQ a shot for sure! It looks like a really fun resort and you'd get the added bonus of renovated rooms and the boat to DTD. POFQ is on our short list to try someday. I'd do it! :thumbsup2

do it! I enjoy POP but POFQ is my new best friend :-) All the trees make it so homey. I wouldn't cut days off your trip though. That's some quality time that you can't get back. BUT you could cut back on the trinkets and such.

I would go to FQ too, but not cut back days. $200 isn't that much of a difference. As other poster said, you could save $ in other ways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter