POP in April

dbelmo

Mouseketeer
Just to get a feel for how many of us DISers will be at POP between 4/18-4/26, sign in here!!!

We will be there for a couple of days during your stay. We arrive 4/10 and leave 4/20...only 53 more days!!

We will also be there for just 1 of your days---we will be there April 12th-19th. Can't come quick enough!!! Am checking to boards daily for a ticket upgrade code.:rainbow: :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

My son (23 years), and two of his friends will be there that exact time. We just switched them to the POP with the AAA rate this morning. His friends have never been to WDW and so we are hoping they will like POP.

I was curious from those of you going in April. Have any of you been before? We live in Texas and are thinking of going in April but might change our minds because of the crowds I'm hearing about during that month. Can anyone fill me in on the crowd ratio around the end of the month maybe the third or fourth week of the month? I would like to avoid the love bugs in May, not to mention my sons finals around May. Any help would be much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter