Pop Century Luggage Assistance

Ari37

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
We are staying at Pop Century for the first time on our upcoming trip, and are also driving for the first time (we will actually be visiting another part of Florida prior to our WDW visit). Since we will not be using Magical Express and will be arriving at the hotel fairly early in the morning (by 9 AM), we would like to use Luggage Assistance/ Bell Services to store our bags while we hit the parks for the day.
I am having trouble finding information on exactly where Luggage Assistance is located at Pop Century- if we have already checked-in online, do we still go to the check-in desks to have them store luggage or is Luggage Assistance located outside or in a different area of the lobby? I would prefer not to stand in extra lines that we don't have to when we are eager to start our day!
Also, it would be very convenient if Luggage Assistance could bring the bags that we store with them to our room after it is ready, since we probably won't be getting back to the hotel until fairly late (11 PM or so). This may even be necessary, since I hear that Luggage Assistance usually closes at 10-11 and we wouldn't want them to be closed by the time that we got back to the hotel! Can someone confirm that when we drop off our bags with Luggage Assistance, we can ask them to bring our bags to our room for us, and that we do not need to be present when they deliver the bags?
Thanks so much for any information that you can share about this process! :)

If you are at the main entrance before you enter the bell services is on the outside to the right.

They will being your stuff to the room but unlike ME you have to be present and call down for them from your room phone it does not automatically happen.

As @wilkeliza stated, Luggage Assistance will not deliver to empty rooms. Only DME does that. There are scattered reports of it happening, but it is not the norm and it is not supposed to happen
I do think Pop Luggage Assistance stops delivering at 11

since I hear that Luggage Assistance usually closes at 10-11 :)

Luggage Assistance is available 24/7 at POP.:)

32700910203_1fbe94861b_z.jpg

Luggage Assistance is the little area "jutting out" just to the right of the "front doors" to Classic Hall-just look for the GROOVY "car"!:)
33515616165_2b112ee5e7_c.jpg

Luggage Assistance is available 24/7 at POP.:)

32700910203_1fbe94861b_z.jpg

Luggage Assistance is the little area "jutting out" just to the right of the "front doors" to Classic Hall-just look for the GROOVY "car"!:)
33515616165_2b112ee5e7_c.jpg

Thank you for the information. I thought they were closed overnight

Thank you all so much for the helpful information!!
WEDWDW- I am relieved to hear that Luggage Assistance is open 24/7. We don't mind bringing our own bags to our room, but it would be a bummer to not be able to retrieve our bags until the next morning!

Another question about Pop Luggage Assistance. Will they come pick up your luggage on check out day and bring you and luggage to airline desk?

Will they deliver your bags to the room, later in the day? Sure, but you have to be there, in the room. As for later in the evening...yes, they are open 24 hrs. But, it's not going to be fast later in the evening!! If it were me, I would leave the bags in the car. That way, you'll have them with you. If you don't do that, I would plan on stopping by Luggage Assistance when you get back to the resort, and get the bags yourself, and take them to the room.
The value resorts have fairly slow luggage delivery.
Sue, I'm not sure if they will bring you, with the luggage, but they will pick up the luggage and get it to the RAC area. But, make sure you let them know in plenty of time.

Will they deliver your bags to the room, later in the day? Sure, but you have to be there, in the room. As for later in the evening...yes, they are open 24 hrs. But, it's not going to be fast later in the evening!! If it were me, I would leave the bags in the car. That way, you'll have them with you. If you don't do that, I would plan on stopping by Luggage Assistance when you get back to the resort, and get the bags yourself, and take them to the room.
The value resorts have fairly slow luggage delivery.
Sue, I'm not sure if they will bring you, with the luggage, but they will pick up the luggage and get it to the RAC area. But, make sure you let them know in plenty of time.
Thanks for the info. I've heard the values don't have the same type of Bell Service, just not sure how it differs.

You can borrow a luggage cart and bring your own luggage to your room. They ask for your room number when you take the cart. When finished just return the cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter