Pop and Hair Dryers

Sam'sMom0126

Mouseketeer
Can anyone confirm to me if there are/are not hairdryers in every room? I just want to be 100% so I can use that extra suitcase room for souvenirs! :laughing:

Thanks in advance!

Call and ask.

At ASMu, about 8 years ago, I had to have one delivered because they didn't have the kind attached to the wall. Maybe they do by now.

WL, Poly, and Dolphin all did.

I would guess they do. But it never hurts to call. I do that all the time when I can't find it on a hotel website.

Are the blow dyers very strong and hot? I have medium length hair, but it's thick and I don't want to be wasting a lot of time doing my hair! I was planning to bring my own, but if I don't need to I won't.

I have heard conflicting reports about the strength. I will tell you from a personal point of view that they were fine for me. I had medium-length hair at the time, and I have incredibly thick hair -- my hairdresser comments on it everytime -- having said that, it took the average ten minutes to dry my hair while I was at Pop -- no longer than it does at home.

Can anyone confirm to me if there are/are not hairdryers in every room? I just want to be 100% so I can use that extra suitcase room for souvenirs! :laughing:

Thanks in advance!

I was just there january 26 - 30 and YES, they have blow dryers.

As they did in Sept, the January before that and the Sept before that. :thumbsup2 They have them!!! :cool1:

Are the blow dyers very strong and hot? I have medium length hair, but it's thick and I don't want to be wasting a lot of time doing my hair! I was planning to bring my own, but if I don't need to I won't.

Yeah - it works fine. Its not super dooper amazing. But works just fine. :thumbsup2

Even if they don't have one, I'm pretty sure that if you call guest services they will get you one.:goodvibes

Oh, well...Looks like my hair is darn different - no news there! LOL Even though it is baby fine, I take a hair dryer to any Disney resort. Those wall mounted ones do not work well enough; They're not very strong or hot and leaves my hair limp.

We take a small travel one, which does not take up hardly any room in the suitcase :)

Hope it works great for you!! Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter