Pools

HUFF590

DIS Veteran
Im new to the club and just bought at SSR and my agent said that one of our perks is that we get to visit the other DVC resorts and swim and eat lunch except BCV. Now this is nice because my DW loves to act like lives everywhere. Now dont get me wrong I would love to swim in the other resorts and will but my wife and I do not take other peoples space we sit on the edge of the pool or in it if its not crowded swim around a little and leave. My question is can you do this and have any of you guys injoyed this perk.

not only the other DVC resort (except BCV/BC/YC - also know as SALB) - but the WDW resorts - Polyn, GF are pretty nice.

if you have small children then POFQ

if you have teenagers then CSR

As a DVC member, you have the perk to swim at any resort pool on the property with the exception of the SAB and quiet pool at BCV, and the pool at AKL.

All the rest are fair game, subject to availability. They do suspend pool hopping during peak holiday periods.

You guys know it all your the best they should hold a Jepordy game for DVC members you guys would never lose lol thanks.:sunny:

Originally posted by HUFF590
..but my wife and I do not take other peoples space we sit on the edge of the pool or in it if its not crowded swim around a little and leave.
You've paid for the priviledge of using other pools with your DVC investment. Spread out, and enjoy your visits, your an owner now. You've paid for the perk. Heck, the guy sitting next to you probably is a local pool crasher who isn't staying in any Disney Hotel.

I am new to DVC, too, and haven't pool-hopped yet. But, I think you need to call the front desk of the resort you plan to swim at to make sure it's OK that particular day. This is especially true if you go in the busy season. It would be a shame to travel there and be told they were full. Sometimes the entire pool area can be rented out. Better safe than sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter