Pool question

lauritagoddess

Doin' the Plush Rush
This may be a silly question, but when you go in the pool, where do you usually keep your KTTW card? There will just be my DS and I so I can't leave anything with someone while we're in the water. Thanks. :)

I have a velcro pocket in my swimsuit, so I just normally leave it in there. It does fine getting wet. If you have no pockets, maybe consider some kind of lanyard or wristband, or something like that.

I just leave mine with my shoes, towells and other clothes I've brought down to the pool. I keep it out of plain sight hidder under other stuff, but otherwise don't worry about it.

I have a velcro pocket in my swimsuit, so I just normally leave it in there. It does fine getting wet. If you have no pockets, maybe consider some kind of lanyard or wristband, or something like that.

It can get wet? I had no idea. I'll look for a wristband I think. Thanks. :sunny:

I leave mine in the tote bag with the towels, sun screen, etc. I doubt any one would mess with it.

CoolDisneyCat said:
I leave mine in the tote bag with the towels, sun screen, etc. I doubt any one would mess with it.

I do this when we go to the pool at home, just leave anything important at the bottom of a tote bag. I just worry about the KTTW card since it does have charging privileges on it, kwim?

We always just put ours under the towels. No one has ever messed with it. If something does happen to it, immediately go to the front desk and have them issue you a new one. The charging privledges will stop. I have left so many things out in the open at Disney World and nothing has been bothered. I even left my video camera in a crowded place and no one touched it.

Mousema said:
I usually take a book with me and stick it in the book.
That's a different idea. I like that. We usually leave it in the bottom of the tote and keep a gen'l eye on the area that no one is peeking around our stuff. No one ever has.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter