pool opening times at newport bay

b4ley78

Earning My Ears
Hello , more questions I am afraid :confused3 I have read on another review site that the pool doesnt open until 3pm , anyone know if this is true ??

Also can anyone tell me b/fast serving times and do they do the breakfast in the park in the main season ( going 30th of this month ) and if so is that a set time ??

And finally what does the 'kids corner' consist of , is it just a glorified amusement arcade that you pay for ??

Thank you from a newbie!!!

I don't know if there is a kids corner for young children, but our room was past the games arcade at the NBC, and yes, you do have to pay in there.

Breakfast at the NBC hotel starts at 7am, and goes on until 10.30 or 11am I believe (I'm always in the parks by 8.30, so can't be sure when they stop serving breakfast, but I know its after 10am).

There are various timeslots for Good Morning Fantasyland breakfast in the park, you'll be given whatever choice there is (subject to availability) when you ask at your hotel about this.

At the moment the pool is open 3-10 and breakfast is served til 10.30

The games arcades (2 of them) have games like air hockey and arcade games that you buy tokens for.

There is also a childrens area which consists of a few tables and chairs and some crayons and a TV screen

Thanks . Must say I am dissapointed that the pool is only open 3-10pm , I had presumed it would open maybe 8am and stay open throughout as it doesnt say 'restricted times' in brochure as you would expect for other holiday destinations. That said ,maybe I am been a little optimistic that we will have the time or energy to use the pool :rotfl:...my plan of action had been head in for emh and then back to hotel about 1pm for a swim , but as the parks close at 7pm on all but one night of our stay we may be pushing for time to fit everything in!!

Yes, I was disappointed the pool didn't open until 3pm. My son wanted to swim every day, which meant coming back to the hotel late afternoon before going back to the parks/restaurants in the evening. Not very convenient (although it did give an excuse to have our Admirals afternoon tea every day).

The pool was only open to 9pm on one of the days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter